Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tomorrow's the big day

...night, actually. I'm in Maysa's apartment making a list of things to do before we take off. It's going to be a whirlwind of activity to say the least! Not that it hasn't been since the end of Maysa's second semester at Samuel Merritt and the end of DVC's swim season. There's so much to do today, but we'll get it all done. Okay, I feel like I'm wasting time writing a blog, but I wanted to get this started so we'll have a means of updating everyone at once while we're in Cusco. Stay tuned for updates, and thanks for reading and your help!

- Zach

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your trip sounds amazing, I am excited for ya'll. Hope you're experience is enlightening, and crazy fun! I'll be in Peru at the end of June for about a week, hopefully. Good luck with your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bri...hope you get to make it down as well!

    ReplyDelete